Dr. Yumnam Jayanta
*Joined the Skype conference for the first time.
Summary of the Meeting:
1st Agenda: Teacher’s day to be held at EGF school on 6th Oct. 2012.
- Members finalized to give some gifts to our beloved teachers. The gift may be diary with planner and pen or shirt (suggested by Chitaranjan). It will depend on the availability at Manipur and prices of the stuff.
- Bishwajit asked Hamidur to get the information for its availability and prices at Manipur.
- We will request Ireni to give speech through videoconference and Bishwajit will also join it. If possible, alumni in groups from different region around the world will join the video conferencing.
- Hamidur will contact ojha Sanatomba to arrange it at Manipur. They will be responsible for taking snaps and video clips at the function and uploading at the website.
2nd Agenda: Collection of Fund
- Everybody resolved to accept any amount towards the contribution, total expenditure is estimated Rs.15,000. Chitaranjan will upload this information on both facebook and alumni website.
- If we can’t collect the sufficient amount, the active alumni will share the necessary amount.
Other output of the meeting:
- We will try to give our presence by doing activities from time to time throughout the year.
- We will also try mobilizing other alumni to be active members.
- Chitaranjan will try to create job alert centre at our website.